4229 26th St.
- 3 bedrooms including master suite & 2 full baths on one level
- Updated half bath on entertaining level
- Gorgeous downtown city views from both levels of living space
- Easy indoor/outdoor living! Front view patio, rear garden and tiered yard
- Soaring ceilings, tall windows, amazing natural light
- Sleek hardwood floors and designer-selected lighting
- Custom window treatments and recessed lighting
- Sunny living room with French doors to the downtown view patio & built-in gas fire pit
- Living room pocket doors open to the formal dining room – perfect for hosting dinner parties!
- Large, open kitchen boasts high-end appliances (Sub-Zero fridge, Viking range, new Bosch dishwasher), center island, new quartz counters, built in desk area and direct access to the tranquil garden
- Bright front bedrooms enjoy spectacular city views
- Master bedroom boasts home office, large walk-in closet & direct garden patio access
- Sky-lit master bathroom enjoys clawfoot soaking tub, separate dual-head shower & double pedestal sink
- Beautiful garden patio & tiered yard offer a lovely setting for entertaining friends
- Built in 1900 with 2736 square foot lot, per tax records
- 2-car side-by-side garage with internal access, generous storage space & laundry room
- Walk to Muni, BART and corporate shuttles
- Stroll to Douglass Playground & Park, 24th shopping, cafes and restaurants!
This stunning Victorian home with beautiful designer-selected lighting and accents is conveniently situated in central Noe Valley and features breathtaking downtown city views from both living levels. Beautifully updated and maintained, this two-story home over huge 2-car garage boasts 3 light-filled bedrooms including a master suite with home office space and 2.5 bathrooms.
Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living on both levels with easy access to the multiple outdoor living spaces. The bright living room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and soaring ceilings features new French doors to the expansive front view patio! Savor a glass of wine while relaxing by the built-in firepit and admiring the stunning downtown view at sunset.
Pocket doors open to the inviting formal dining room, flowing to the large, open kitchen with center island, brand new quartz countertops, ample built-in cabinetry & desk area. Fabulous high-end appliances include a Viking Range, Sub-Zero refrigerator and brand-new Bosch dishwasher. A doorway off the kitchen leads to the private rear garden patio with tiered yard – your perfect urban oasis! Prepare a gourmet meal and enjoy it in the beautiful dining room or outside in your peaceful garden setting. A stylish updated bathroom and doorway to the ground floor garage complete this level.
Walk up the elegant staircase to the top floor of this luminous home where you will find three bright bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The front two bedrooms feature new lighting, custom window coverings and gorgeous views of downtown and Noe Valley! The peaceful master suite is situated at the rear of the home and boasts recessed lighting, a private home office, large walk-in closet and direct access to the lovely garden. The sky-lit master bathroom enjoys a charming claw-foot soaking tub, separate toilet room, separate dual head shower and double pedestal sink.
The huge garage accommodates 2 cars parked side-by-side and also features a laundry room and generous storage space.
This quiet residential pocket is situated in a prime location, situated within easy walking distance to Castro St. and 24th St. shopping, restaurants, cafes and public transportation. Stroll two blocks to the nearby Douglass Playground and Dog Park. Enjoy easy access to corporate shuttles and freeways!